Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gregg and Friends

It gets worse.

As I was cruising through Homestead this weekend, breeze through the sunroof and the breezy vocals of Jason Lytle swirling around the car, I was confident I'd made the right decision about the goings-on of my July 31 (though not altogether over the bitterness of having to make a decision at all (shaking fist at Opus One)).

Then came this news: Girl Talk will be joined by Wiz Khalifa, Donora, Grand Buffet and more.

Well, damn you all. Me and Neko and her fiery locks will be chillin' by the riverside at Sandcastle, likely sipping tropical concoctions, kicked back on the comfort of the lawn while the rest of you will be confined like beasts in a cage by the chainlink and pavement that A.S.S. calls a live music venue.

Sure, it's got a view of the skyline now that they turned the stage around. But I'm still bitter.

Download:
Wiz Khalifa - "Shame"

No comments: