Friday, May 21, 2010

Set List: Josh Ritter at Diesel, May 18, 2010



Let me know if you think I missed any...

Full band:
1. Change of Time
2. Southern Pacifica
3. Rumors
4. Folk Bloodbath
5. Right Moves
6. Good Man
7. Rattling Locks
8. The Curse
9. Lark
10. Wolves

Solo:
11. Monster Ballads
12. The River (Springsteen)
13. In the Dark [without mic]
14. Kathleen [as band rejoins]

Full band:
15. Girl in the War
[Edgar Allan Poe's "Annabelle Lee" read by Ritter's father]
16. Another New World
17. Harrisburg --> Wicked Game --> Harrisburg
18. Lantern
19. To the Dogs or Whoever

Encore:
20. Moon River
21. Snow is Gone
22. Wait for Love [dedicated to "Dan", who repeatedly requested "Lillian, Egypt" during the show]

Thanks to YouTube user ejg5068 for the posted video and a few others.

2 comments:

Hughshows said...

Very solid show. I am working on my photos and will post soon enough.
Were any of you there? I would have finally liked to meet some of my fellow bloggers!

http://hughshowsredux.blogspot.com/

Roberto Cofresi said...

A few of us made it. Definitely a great show. His showmanship seems to improve every time I see him. Even if the music faltered occasionally this time around, all around it was still a thoroughly enjoyable concert.