Monday, May 10, 2010

Some Monday FYIs

1a. According to one of our archrival local rockblogs, Pittsburgh Music Report, Interpol will be coming to Mr. Small's on June 23. Hot stuff.

1b. Carlos D. has left Interpol. Not too worried.

1c. Download "Lights," the lead single off Interpol's forthcoming LP at their site.

2a. The National's new album is awesome, and is now streaming in full on NPR and Grooveshark. Least satisfying lyric: "I was afraid I'd eat your brains because I'm evil." Buy it tomorrow.

2b. As of now, Pittsburgh is not among The National's stops on their upcoming tour. Come on.

3 comments:

Pittsburgh Music Report said...

Archrival? Come on now. Where's the love?

Roberto Cofresi said...

Competition's fierce out there! It's every blogger for himself in this economy!

Molly said...

Hey, cool blog I enjoy reading it. I think you will like this new artist from Sweden, Erik Hassle. He's releasing his single "hurtful" in america now I think...it's really great, check him out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGFyeuLh9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwKBaAbXtY