Monday, February 16, 2009

New Music: February 17, 2009

There’s a ton of new music out tomorrow. Largehearted Boy has the rundown on just about every worthwhile thing under the sun and then some, so I won’t bother, except to say that what I’ve heard of The Spirit of Apollo kicks ass, The Century of Self is definitely better than I expected, and, of course, Hold Time promises more the total awesomeness you’ve come to expect from M. Ward (though I can’t yet say if he’ll deliver). Also, on LB’s recommendation I’ve been listening to Alela Diane's To Be Still today, and it is sweet as cane.

Last, I can’t imagine who’s looking for Incredibad on vinyl, but if you are then The Lonely Island will have it tomorrow just for you.

Download:
M. Ward – "Never Had Nobody Like You" (Mediafire link)

Adela Diane - "White as Diamonds" (Mediafire link)

No comments: